The Dry Cleaning Process
Dry cleaning uses fluids and chemical solvents to remove dirt and stains from fabrics rather than using water. The dry cleaning process is usually used on on fabrics that degrade in water (i.e. natural fibers like wool and silk) or delicate fabrics that would not withstand the roughness of a household washer and dryer (i.e. lace, cashmere, and other sheer fabrics).
Among the advantages of dry cleaning is its ability to dissolve grease and oils in a way water cannot. If you have stains in a garment—even if it is not dry clean only—the dry cleaning process might be the best way to remove those stains. Feel free to bring in any fabric or garment; we'll let you know if we can take care of it for you.
Why Come to Model Dry Cleaners?
Let Model Dry Cleaners take care of it for you!
- Save time by letting us do the work
- Take the guess work out of clothing care
- Make your clothing last longer
- Catch any small tears or unnecessary wear before they become a major hassle
- Remove stains
- Whites stay white and brights stay bright without the fade of a household washer